The Gothic Garden Shed
Gothic Garden Shed Description
Our Gothic Style Garden Shed is something a little different for your garden. Recently added to our range it is ever growing in popularity due to its unique styling. The main aspect that makes the Gothic Shed stand out from the crowd is its unique gothic style windows and trims. Along with that the Gothic Shed also has a higher pitched roof than our other models.
The door of the Gothic shed is fitted with an inset gothic style window and a matching side window is included as standard.
Our Gothic Shed comes in both painted and unpainted options meaning it can be customised to suit its surroundings. If your have a particular colour scheme in mind and have the paint name or RAL number we will do our utmost to colour match at no additional cost.
Check our our Gallery for further ideas. We update it regularly with some of our most recent deliveries to showcase all the options available both in design and customisation options. Boyne Garden Sheds also have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all linked on the right of this page.
Supplied as standard
- Both pressure treated and spray painted models are fitted with reliable, insulated, non-corrosive metal roofing.
- Smooth pressure treated shiplap or spray painted panels
- Solid door with inset Gothic window
- 6ft x 6ft , 8ft x 6ft , 8ft x 8ft and 6ft x 8ft sizes include 1 Gothic side window
- 6ft x 10ft , 8ft x 10ft and 8ft x 12ft sizes includes 2 Gothic side windows
- Black galvanised hinges and pad bolt
- Left or right hinge option
- Scalloped fascia
- Internal waterproof liner and air vents
- Solid boarding pressure treated floor and sub-frame base
- Cay’s lock
- Ring door pull
- Additional side window
|Width x Depth||Width x Depth|
|6 x 4|
|6 x 6|
|6 x 8|
|6 x 10|