The Shutter Cottage
Description of the Shutter Cottage
If you love our Cottage Style garden shed but you are a bit tight on space, then the Shutter Cottage may be the shed for you. Like the Cottage shed the Shutter Cottage has the window and door on the eave side of the building as opposed to the gable end. The door and window positions can be altered to suit existing pathways or other garden features. What makes this shed unique from any other in our range is the addition of shutters on the window to add a bit more character.
Check our our Gallery for further ideas. We update it regularly with some of our most recent deliveries to showcase all the options available both in design and customisation options. Boyne Garden Sheds also have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all linked on the right of this page.
Supplied as standard
- Both pressure treated and spray painted models are fitted with reliable, insulated, non-corrosive metal roofing.
- Window inset door (position variable)
- Choice of insulated non-corrosive corrugated or tile effect metal roofing
- Gutter and down pipe included to front elevation
- Internal white waterproof liner and air vents
- Solid board pressure treated floor
- Supporting pressure treated sub-frame
- Galvanised or black hinges and pad bolt
- Rear guttering
- Internal shelving
- Cay’s lock
- Stable door
- Optional side windows
|Width x Depth|
|8 x 6|