The Tea House Style Summerhouse
Tea House Style Summerhouse Description
The Tea House Style Summerhouse is the newest model in our range of Pressure Treated garden buildings. Its bright and airy design invites you in to stay a while.
The Tea House has an oriental feel and supports a generous overhanging canopy and deck area. Side panels have full-length windows to compliment the double doors and windows that are the key features of its front elevation.
The interior can be further enhanced by an optional full length seat that doubles as deep storage trunk. Ideal for all your gardening tools, books and perhaps a bottle of wine.
Whether in Summer or Winter this model will provide you with the perfect retreat. Your home away from home, your chill zone.
The Tea House comes in both painted and unpainted options meaning it can be customised to suit its surroundings. If you have a particular colour scheme in mind and have the paint name or RAL number we will do our utmost to colour match at no additional cost.
Check out our Gallery for further ideas. We update it regularly with some of our most recent deliveries to showcase all the options available both in design and customisation options. Boyne Garden Sheds also has Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all linked on the right of this page.
Supplied as standard
- Smooth pressure treated or spray painted shiplap panels
- Solid boarded pressure treated floor and sub-frame base
- Black door fittings
- Internal waterproof liner
- 1 Pair of double doors with inset portrait windows
- Portrait window each side of the double doors
- 2ft Canopy with upright supports
- 2ft deck with spindles and handrails
- Portrait window on left and right side panels
- Internal panelling